The RC Mod v220.127.116.11 is now available for download for Minecraft 1.14.4 and 1.12.2.
- Sk3rpz 31 May 2020
- Re-write of the mod’s registry code with Forge.
- New GUI added for controller axes and buttons assignment.
- Controller axes sensitivity tuning added.
- Default jump for the RC Car/Racer changed to spacebar.
- Naming changes for keyboard inputs.
- Sk3rpz 16 May 2020
- New rendering system to incorporate Minecraft’s Blaze3D.
- 3D models optimized for the new rendering system.
- Suspension animation improved.
- MD5 checker added.
- Sk3rpz 15 April 2020
We have created a tutorial on how you can set up your RC radio, joystick or gamepad with The RC Mod v4. Read it here.
- Sk3rpz 19 January 2020
This marks the final release for 2019. The RC Mod v18.104.22.168 is now available for Minecraft 1.12.2!
- Sk3rpz 30 December 2019
We wish everyone a happy and safe festive season for 2019!
- Sk3rpz 25 December 2019
The RC Mod v22.214.171.124 is now available for download.
Full Change Log:
- Fixed the LazyOptional error.
- Chase cam no longer stops when opening the Minecraft menu.
- Moved entity GUI controls info to the left of the GUI.
- Adjusted the RC Stunt plane’s propeller blur.
- Reduced the remote control’s ‘on’ light.
- Chase cam’s overlay code improved to work with Optifine.
- Debug logger added to start-up code.
- Controller input will be disabled when Minecraft starts if not plugged in.
- Sk3rpz 22 December 2019
The RC Mod v4 is now available for download.
Full Change Log:
- Added RC Stunt Plane
- Added RC Racer
- Added RC Octocopter
- Added GUI interface
- Added new item system (e.g. Battery/Motor)
- Added new items
- Added pressure plate trigger by RC vehicles
- Added wing stall
- Adjusted RC Drone motor speed
- Adjusted RC Drone flight controller model
- Adjusted RC Boat camera
- Adjusted RC Boat water height detection
- Adjusted RC Boat propeller model
- Adjusted RC Submarine propeller model
- Adjusted RC Submarine dive controls (inverted)
- Adjusted item recipes
- Fixed RC Trainer Plane Gear Animation
- Fixed RC Boat shade in water
- Fixed RC Drone shadow
- Fixed exit world does not de-spawn vehicles
- Fixed exit world crashes
- Fixed camera lock when cycling F5
- Removed RC Car motor breaking
- Removed RC vehicle height restrictions
- Changed physics update to client ticks (was on render ticks)
- Vehicles now spawn at cursor’s location
- Missiles will de-spawn when vehicle is removed
- Compass aligned with the Minecraft compass
- Sk3rpz 17 October 2019
- Sk3rpz 26 July 2019
- Sk3rpz 3 November 2018